The Best samsung note 4 factory unlocked of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for samsung note 4 factory unlocked but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 samsung note 4 factory unlocked in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE: band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700) B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.8" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass - IP68 dust/water proof - Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic) - Stylus Pen (Bluetooth integration) - Dolby Atmos/AKG sound - Wireless charging: 20W (Charging Pad required*) - Fast battery charging - Reverse wireless charging between devices - Face recognition (unlock)
- Quad Camera (Rear):12.2MP + 12MP telephoto + 16MP ultrawide (f/2.2, 12mm 1.0µm) + 0.3MP TOF - Front Camera:10 megapixels f/2.2 (aperture) - Video:4K UHD (3840x2160 pixels) 60 fps - OIS (2-axis): Optical stabilization - HDR photo/video on both cameras
- 256GB + 12GB RAM - microSD, up to 1 TB - 64bit Samsung Exynos 9 Octa-core 9825 (7nm) - Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Display: 6.4 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Main Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.5-2.4, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS) + 12MP (f/2.4, 1/3.4", 1µm, AF, OIS) ; Front Camera: 8 MP, f/1.7, 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF, DIS, Octa-Core 2.7GHz + 1.7GHz CPU ; 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM ; Supports microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) ; 4000 mAh battery.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas: Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G) ; 3G WCDMA B1 / B2 / B4 / B5 / B8 ; 4G LTE B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B13 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B25 / B26 / B28 / B32 / B66 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41.
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- Package Content : Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F/DS) , S Pen , USB cable , Earphone , Ejection pin , USB power adaptor , Charger (may be foreign) USB connector , Pen nibs , Tweezer , Clear cover case , Quick start guide , USB connector leaflet.
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- 6.7” flat FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display (2400x1080), 393 ppi, HDR10+ certified, 4300mAh Battery W/ Qi charging - Reverse
- S Pen: Bluetooth enabled, Up to 24 hours of battery, 4096 Pressure Levels, 0.7mm Pen Tip Diameter, IP68
- 256GB 8GB RAM, Exynos 990 (7 nm+), Octa-core, Mali-G77 MP11, Rear Camera: 64MP + 12MP + 12MP, 10MP Selfie Camera, Dual SIM, Android 10, One UI 2.5
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with CERTAIN GSM Networks ONLY. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR and T-Mobile.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 and SIM CARD 2(Dual Standby) : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19), 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700|2100(B66) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38)
- 6.8 inches, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR10+
- 256GB Storage, 12GB RAM, Up to 1TB microSD Card slot, Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI, Exynos 9825 (7 nm), Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP12
- Primary Quad Camera : 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), TOF 3D VGA camera, LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS, Front Camera : 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Dual video call, Auto-HDR, 2160p@30fps
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1900 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 (not LTE)
- 5.7" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat), Octa-Core Processor (1.9GHz Quad Core + 1.3GHz Quad Core), Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 85, Adreno 420 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (3456 x 4608 pixels) w/ Optical Image Stabilization, Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 3.7 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 128GB
- Fast charging, long lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10 plus
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting to text, all in One Magic wand
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10+ is a studio in your pocket
- Note 10’s nearly bezel less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever you’re viewing
- Bluetooth v5.0
- The largest battery in a note, ever When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted. One Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 512GB)
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S pen has more power off Screen Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 64 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone Perfect for gaming and streaming, our super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
How Do You Buy The Best samsung note 4 factory unlocked of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great samsung note 4 factory unlocked? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching samsung note 4 factory unlocked, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest samsung note 4 factory unlocked available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for samsung note 4 factory unlocked that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an samsung note 4 factory unlocked?
- What benefits are there with buying an samsung note 4 factory unlocked?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective samsung note 4 factory unlocked?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any samsung note 4 factory unlocked, much less the best one?
- Which samsung note 4 factory unlocked are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about samsung note 4 factory unlocked?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding samsung note 4 factory unlocked, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for samsung note 4 factory unlocked, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible samsung note 4 factory unlocked. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an samsung note 4 factory unlocked buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available samsung note 4 factory unlocked currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of samsung note 4 factory unlocked has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an samsung note 4 factory unlocked?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your samsung note 4 factory unlocked.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade samsung note 4 factory unlocked objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their samsung note 4 factory unlocked.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an samsung note 4 factory unlocked, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an samsung note 4 factory unlocked is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining samsung note 4 factory unlocked information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding samsung note 4 factory unlocked is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.