The Best physx card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for physx card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 physx card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- With 4-Pin Moles Power Cord
- Fits Dell
- Graphics Processor / Vendor: AGEIA PhysX
- Device Type: Physics accelerator card
- Brand: Dell
- Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Part Number: RY946
- Type: Graphics Video Card
- Memory: 128MB
- -Nvidia AGEIA PhysX Accelerator PCI-e X1 Card -Device Type: Physics accelerator card -Enclosure Type: Plug-in card
- -Interface Type: PCI-E x1 -Graphics Processor / Vendor: AGEIA PhysX -Video Memory: 128 MB -Technology: GDDR3 SDRAM
- -Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI-E -Dell Part Number: W056C -Includes: Molex Power Cord with Male and Female Connectors and Fan
- 1. Pre-loaded with beautiful invitation card templates
- 2. Allow to use own photo/pictures as card template
- 3. Pre-written message for selection & editing.
- 4. Allow following message text customisation options : Fonts, Colour, Alignment, Size
- 5. Card sharing (emails, Facebook, twitter, save as wallpapers, etc).
- Passive 0dB efficient cooling, huge heat sink radiator covers the area of GPU and memory. Providing a low noise & temperature environment for gaming and multimedia.
- Low profile design, you can DIY slim or smaller system easier (not include Low Profile bracket)
- Support: PhysX，NVIDIA CUDA，PureVideo HD 4K decode，HDR，MFAA，GeForce 3D Vision，GameWorks，G- Sync-Ready，GameStream-Ready，GeForce ShadowPlay，GPU Boost 2.0
- FUll HD I/O: HDMI + VGA + DVI-D support multi screens
- Support built-in DirectX 12 effect test
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API (feature level 11_0) Support
- Base Clock: 980 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1046 MHz
- Memory Clock: 7000 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 2880
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.0
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Up to 64GB to store even more hours of Full HD video(2) | 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See official SanDisk website.
- Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute(5) | Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (5)Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance(1) | (1)A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- 10-year manufacturer warranty (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- CUDA Cores 1536 Core Clock (MHz) 1046 MHz Boost Clock (MHz) 1085 MHz Memory Amount 2048 MB GDDR5 Memory Interface 256-bit Memory Frequency (effective) 7010 MHz Power and Thermal 230W-Active Outputs DVI-I + DVI-D + HDMI + DP
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom and optimizations for water-cooling solutions.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Give the gamers unparalleled visual experience with exciting technologies such as Tessellation. Tessellation increased the number of polygons the GPU manages to produce ultra-smooth graphic with stunning cinematic details.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology Can deliver the stunning visual effects based on real-life physic calculations. GeForce PhysX delivers realistic explosions, environment destructions and life-like character movements that no other graphic card can provide.
- NVIDIA TXAA Technology Combines the power of Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing with sophisticated NVIDIA developed filters to produce perfect smooth images. Also samples the entire scene between frames to reduce shimmering, known as temporal aliasing.
How Do You Buy The Best physx card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great physx card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching physx card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest physx card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for physx card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an physx card?
- What benefits are there with buying an physx card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective physx card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any physx card, much less the best one?
- Which physx card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about physx card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding physx card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for physx card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible physx card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an physx card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available physx card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of physx card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an physx card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your physx card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade physx card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their physx card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an physx card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an physx card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining physx card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding physx card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.