The Best pci hdmi card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for pci hdmi card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 pci hdmi card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Gpu cedar
- Pci Express 2 1 x16 bus interface
- 1 GB GDDR3 memory Interface
- Dual-link DVI HDMI VGA ports
- Terascale 2 unified processing architecture
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Chipset: nVidia Quadro NVS 295
- Video Memory: 256MB DDR3 Memory Interface: 64-bit Memory Bandwidth: 11.2 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express x16 RAMDAC: 400 MHz Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Connectors: Dual DisplayPort Thermal: Heatsink Essential for Microsoft Windows Vista Low-Profile Form Factor
- nView Multi-Display Technology nVidia PureVideo Technology nVidia GPU Unified Architecture nVidia CUDA Architecture Unified Driver Architecture
- 520 MHz core clock
- Requirements - Minimum of a 300 Watt power supply.(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 Amps.)
- 1024 MB 64-bit DDR3 memory. PCI Express 2.0 x16. 8 CUDA Cores
- 600 MHz memory clock and 1230 MHz shader clock
- Operating system support is windows 7 32 or 64 bit, windows vista 32 or 64 bit and windows xp 32 or 64 bit
- 📺 4K INPUT & 1080P FULL HD OUTPUT📱 Features high resolution of 1920×1080 @30fps for interlaced scanning, supports input formats such as 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, and 1080i. Support 4K high-definition uncompressed video capture, greatly meets various HD equipment capture and allows you enjoy your digital world with perfect video and audio synchronization.
- 💻 HIGH-SPEED TRANSMISSION & LOW CPU USAGE📱 Made of PCI-E1 high-speed interface, its bandwidth transmission speed is more than twice that of PCI interface slot. Real-time full-resolution HD uncompressed audio and video recording that freeing the CPU from video decompression. With mutifuctions such as motion adaptive interlace processing, digital zooming and line field frequency change that is perfect for audio and video capture.
- 🎥 WIDE COMPATIBILITY & MULTI-FUNCTION 📷 PORTHOLIC capture card is highly compatible for Windows, Android, MacOS System that allows you connect your game machines (Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Wii U, PS4) , STB(Set Top Box), projector, camera, video recorder and cellphones（need USB converter）to your desktop, laptop, iMac and other output displays freely. It is specially designed for gaming, video conferencing, monitoring, remote teaching, webcast, large screen display and other fields.
- 🔌PLUG & PLAY 🎮 PORTHOLIC Driver-free audio&video Capture Card features a USB interface that you can just plug and play with an HDMI to USB2.0 Cable, there is no extra driver required. The shell made of aluminum alloy with high heat abstraction, which can effectively avoid choppy animation caused by live broadcast. Note: A Capture Software like OBS, VLC, AMCAP is necessary before connecting the Capture Card.
- 📩 WORRY-FREE PURCHASE 🔰 PORTHOLIC provides a 36-MONTHS warranty and 24/7 excellent customer service. We deeply care about customers experience and hope every customer will get what they want. If the product does not meet your expectation, or any problems about the USAGE or other issues, please feel free to contact our customer service, we will help you solve it until you are satisfied.
- 【1080P@60FPS HDMI Capture Card】-- This HDMI to PCI-E capture card broadcast can capture a single HDMI video signal, 1080P 60FPS capture output makes the picture finer, the movement smoother, and the sound clearer. The hdmi capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output such as blu-ray player, PS4/3, Xbox one/360, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Camera, DVD, TV Box, etc.
- 【Live Streaming】-- Audio & Video recordability from external devices via HDMI port, simple file save and share on the computer. It is compatible with popular streaming software and services like OBS Studio, VLC, etc
- 【ZERO Delay HDMI Loop-out and PCI-E High-Speed Transmission】 It's latency-free to use the HDMI loop-out port to enjoy an extreme experience when making game live streaming. And PCI-E can fast transmission speed(up to 500MB/S bandwidth),Faster than USB3.0 to make your game recording,live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC more easily and quickly
- 【Strong Compatibility】The game recorder live device is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or above, Mac OS. PCI-E compatible PCI-E x1, x 4, x8, x16, come with Low Profile Bracke,The PCI-E capture broadcast works with Zoom, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Real Producer Plus, VLC, QuickTime Broadcaster, QuickTime Player, OBS, PotPlayer, VMIX and other 3rd-party live streaming players compatible with UVC and UAC protocols. The video capture recorder is compatible with UVC video capture output
- 【Plug-N-Play】This HDMI video capture card does not need to install a driver, easy to use. and can take advantage of the functions built into the current software to get a seamless experience.HDMI video capture card is perfect for transfer and share the video online, like gaming/meeting live streaming, medical equipment records, distance education and learning, presenting slides, spreadsheets, documents, and video remotely etc
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Support 1080P 4K 60p HDMI input, 640 x 480 to 4096 x 2160 60HZ.
- Support UVC standard, no driver installation required. Support most of capturing and streaming software, allow live video streaming, OBS, webcasting, Movie Making, Lecture Capture, Telemedicine and video conferencing.
- Applications : for game boxes, PS3 PS4 Xbox one, xbox 360, Wii U, Nintendo, HDTV, HD DVR, Camcorders…etc.
- PCI-e Express x 1, compatible pci-e x1, x 4, x8, x16, come with Low Profile Bracket. Support one machine with multiple cards.
- System Requirement: Windows 7,8,10. CPU: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM, Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …), One free PCI-e slot.
- Single slot and low profile compact design
- Support for three concurrent displays including: HDMI, Dual-link DVI-D, VGA
- Microsoft DirectX 12 support (feature level 11_0)
- Nvidia adaptive vertical sync
- Nvidia CUDA technology with OpenCL support
How Do You Buy The Best pci hdmi card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pci hdmi card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pci hdmi card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pci hdmi card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pci hdmi card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pci hdmi card?
- What benefits are there with buying an pci hdmi card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pci hdmi card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pci hdmi card, much less the best one?
- Which pci hdmi card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pci hdmi card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pci hdmi card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pci hdmi card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pci hdmi card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pci hdmi card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pci hdmi card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pci hdmi card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an pci hdmi card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pci hdmi card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pci hdmi card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pci hdmi card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pci hdmi card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pci hdmi card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pci hdmi card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pci hdmi card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.