The Best nvidia geforce 1080 of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for nvidia geforce 1080 but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 nvidia geforce 1080 in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Boost clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
- Package Weight, 1.926 kilograms
- Package Dimensions, 9.5 L x 32.8 H x 17.6 W (centimeters)
- Base Clock: 1709 MHz / Boost Clock: 1848 MHz
- PNY factory overclocked – no additional software required
- XLR8 Triple Fan Cooler with Red LEDs
- Full-length anodized aluminum back plate
- Free U.S. based technical support and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Real boost clock: 1785 MegaHertz; Memory detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- Single HDB fan offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA precision x1 : EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 year
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X. Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Cooling - Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card. Vulkan API
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector.Total Power Draw- 250 Watts
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector. Windows 10 32/64bit ,Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance
- Geforce GTX 1080 graphics technology
- Onboard 8GB memory; 256-bits memory interface
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 at 1607 base clock, 1733Mhz boost clock
- 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b), 1 x DL-DVI-D, support up to 4 display
- Black box packaging
- 1632 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Intel 6-Core i7-9750H 2.60 GHz, up to 4.5 GHz, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache, 12 Threads.
- [Upgraded by CUE]** 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 512 GB PCIe Solid State Drive.
- 15.6 inch 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED Energy-efficient Display, Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- RGB Backlit keyboard rated for 20 million keystroke durability. 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 Home, 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.2. Comes with CUE Accessories Bundle for easy connection: 6ft USB cable, HDMI Cable and mouse pad
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X. OpenGL version support: 4.5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 6Pin PCI-E power connector, 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- Power by GeForce GTX 1080.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware- Motherboard with one or above PCI-Express x 16 slot
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit Memory
- Boost: 1860 MHz / base: 1721 MHz in OC mode. Recommended PSU: 500W
- Boost: 1835 MHz / base: 1695 MHz in gaming mode.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz (Requires 2*dp1.3 connectors)
How Do You Buy The Best nvidia geforce 1080 of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great nvidia geforce 1080? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching nvidia geforce 1080, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest nvidia geforce 1080 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for nvidia geforce 1080 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an nvidia geforce 1080?
- What benefits are there with buying an nvidia geforce 1080?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective nvidia geforce 1080?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any nvidia geforce 1080, much less the best one?
- Which nvidia geforce 1080 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about nvidia geforce 1080?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding nvidia geforce 1080, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for nvidia geforce 1080, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible nvidia geforce 1080. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an nvidia geforce 1080 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available nvidia geforce 1080 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of nvidia geforce 1080 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an nvidia geforce 1080?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your nvidia geforce 1080.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade nvidia geforce 1080 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their nvidia geforce 1080.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an nvidia geforce 1080, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an nvidia geforce 1080 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining nvidia geforce 1080 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding nvidia geforce 1080 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.