The Best intel wireless ac 9260 of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for intel wireless ac 9260 but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 intel wireless ac 9260 in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- No vPro Technology
- Intel recommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel Core processors (older PC or other processors may not work)
- Bluetooth 5
- Microsoft Windows 10* Ready (64-bit only)
- M.2 2230 Form Factor - M.2 2230 modules enable system configuration and platform usages flexibility with the use of a standard Key A or E socket for attaching the module
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802 11ac
- Bluetooth Standard Bluetooth 5 0
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2 40 GHz
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you're not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 or 5 GHz(160Mhz) Software / System Requirements: Linux Kernels 4.14+, Google Chrome OS, Windows 10 Works on the Intel /CPU Processor PCs, NOT works on AMD Processor PCs
- Gigabit Wi-Fi This Wireless-AC 9260 is the first Wi-Fi module that provides Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds. When using 160MHz channels, it can deliver up to 1.73Gbps maximum theoretical throughput, nearly 12x faster than baseline 1x1 BGN (150Mbps) Wi-Fi used in today's PCs.
- 802.11ac, 2x2, dual band, 160 MHz, MU-MIMO When using 160 MHz channels, the Wireless-AC 9260 can deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 1.73 Gbps). Downlink MU-MIMO allows an access point to simultaneously transmit data to multiple clients and potentially improve overall downlink network capacity.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Bluetooth 5 provides 4x the range over Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy with the same power, doubles the transmit speed and improves the broadcasting functionality. This translates to better coverage, improved location-based services and simpler connectivity between devices.
- Note: The device is supported by kernel versions 4.14.04 and newer
There will have problem to achieving full network speeds in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS stock, for exanple If your laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad/Yoga S730 please upgrade to the current 4.17.x linux kernel (or Ubuntu 16.04) (using UKUU on Ubuntu can do this for you) network speeds are comparable to Windows 10 with no other configurations or changes necessary.
- Intel CNVi Wi-Fi Wireless-AC 9560 included
- Ieee 802.11AC standards Compliant
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 5
- Designed for gigabyte's Intel CNVi Wi-Fi upgradable motherboards
- Model: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 NGW; Advanced low power consumption technology to extend PCs working time.
- Max Data Throughput: 2.4GHz 300Mbps (40MHz) or 5GHz 1733Mbps (160MHz), 867Mbps (80MHz); Form Factors: NGFF M2 2230 A and E key. Package: PE bag, no driver CD inside.
- Product Dimension: 22X30X2.4 mm; Item Weight: 2.9g; Wireless Security Encryption: 64bit and 128 bit WEP, AES-CCMP and TKIP.
- Wireless Network Working Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth Working Protocol: Bluetooth 5.0, 4.2, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1
- Ultimate Wi-Fi performance more speed, coverage, larger capacity
- Bluetooth 4.0 smart ready
- Intel wireless display
- Intel Smart Connect technology
- Intel Wi-Fi Hotspot assistant
- HP only work on 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th Generation INTEL Processors. LENOVO/THINKPAD only work on 6th/7th/8th Generation INTEL Processors.
- DO NOT USE FOR AMD Processors, ONLY USE FOR INTEL Processors
- Connector interface : NGFF(M.2) Interface (DO NOT USE FOR HALF MINI PCI-E) , Speeds(Max): 1.73Gbps
- Important Notice: Please must check and confirm your computer's motherboard whether open USB bus before purchase, because this card is going Bluetooth USB bus, if the motherboard does not open the USB bus, then it's unable to use Bluetooth function, also in the device manager cannot identify the new USB Bluetooth hardware.
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Google Chrome OS, Windows 10
How Do You Buy The Best intel wireless ac 9260 of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great intel wireless ac 9260? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching intel wireless ac 9260, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest intel wireless ac 9260 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for intel wireless ac 9260 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an intel wireless ac 9260?
- What benefits are there with buying an intel wireless ac 9260?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective intel wireless ac 9260?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any intel wireless ac 9260, much less the best one?
- Which intel wireless ac 9260 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about intel wireless ac 9260?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding intel wireless ac 9260, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for intel wireless ac 9260, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible intel wireless ac 9260. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an intel wireless ac 9260 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available intel wireless ac 9260 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of intel wireless ac 9260 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an intel wireless ac 9260?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your intel wireless ac 9260.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade intel wireless ac 9260 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their intel wireless ac 9260.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an intel wireless ac 9260, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an intel wireless ac 9260 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining intel wireless ac 9260 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding intel wireless ac 9260 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.