The Best hdmi arc adapter of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for hdmi arc adapter but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 hdmi arc adapter in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 1.HDMI Audio Extractor :One HDMI input to One HDMI ouput + Optical Toslink SPDIF and Analog 3.5mm AUX stereo audio out,hdmi to 3.5mm audio adapter (Tips: SPDIF and AUX audio support output separeately to soundbar, amplifier, headphone and other audio receiver without connecting TV / Monitor)
- 2.Three Audio mode switch settings: (Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH Mode) 3.5mm audio output supports incoming 2CH PCM LPCM stereo audio; Optical SPDIF output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD.(Note:Our product don’t support Dobly Digital plus and CEC function)
- 3. 4K 60Hz High Resolution: avedio links HDMI Optical audio Extractor Support 4KX2K@60Hz/ 3D/1080p/1080i/720p/576i/480p/480i. Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit with sync sound; YUV:4:2:0 HDMI v1.4 HDCP1.4; It also Support HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- 4.Wide Compatible :Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc. Due to voltage supply each device can support is different and limited,For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), we highly recommend using power adapter.
- 5.Free Lifetime Technical Support: If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to reach us directly via Amazon (Reply within 24 hours)
- ARC Function (Audio Return Channel): Extractor the Audio from TV to Soundbar or Amplifier. Connect your TV HDMI(ARC) Port to Tendak Audio Adapter HDMI Output Port with HDMI Cable, then optical cable/ L/R or 3.5mm headphone to the soundbar, Speaker, home theater, A/V receivers etc. . Note: If it does not work with TV, please adjust the resolution of the TV to 1080P and below
- 192KHz Sampling Rate Achieved - It Actually Supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. Pleasae use HDMI 1.4 cable (19+1), Note: Need to manually adjust the volume of the speaker. TV remote cannot change audio volume, and TV remote cannot change audio volume
- Audio Outpur Simultaneously - This HDMI ARC Adapter can send audio from TV (Support ARC function) to Optical/ Coxial/ 3.5mm/ L/R audio through ARC Adapter via HDMI/ARC interface and out audio simultaneously. (NOTE: It is Incompatible Dolby AC3/ Dolby Digital Plus etc., Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using)
- Compatibility - Compatible with All HDTV with ARC Fucntion and all Soundbar, Speaker with Optical/ Coaxial/ L/R/ 3.5mm audio out port device. If the ARC does not work, try unplugging the cable or change HDMI cable, wait a few minutes to reconnect, and plug the converter into a power source
- What You Will Get - 1xARC Adapter, 1xUSB power supply line, 1xUsers Manual, One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty by Tendak. NOTE: When using the ARC function, the volume needs to be adjusted by your audio device. Make sure it is the HDMI ARC port of the connected TV and switch to the "on" state
- ★[Upgrade HDMI Audio Splitter Extractor]- One HDMI Input to one HDMI Output(Pass Mode), Toslink SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2.0CH/5.1CH Mode), and 3.5mm stereo audio output(2CH Mode), achieving the synchronization of audio signal separation, guarantees audio and video transmission with high-fidelity and lossless-This HDMI Audio Splitter Extractor comes with high speed HDMI cable.
- ★[HDMI 2.0b Specification compliant]- Our HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor supports up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz RGB4:4:4, Ultra HD/3D, HDR, ARC(Audio Return Channel); Supports HDCP2.2 with 18Gbps bandwidth and 24/30/36 bit deep color.(Note: You must plug in the HDMI ARC port when starting the ARC function.)
- ★[Three Audio EDID Settings]- There are Pass, 2.0CH and 5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options. 3.5mm audio output supports 2.0CH PCM LPCM stereo audio. Toslink SPDIF Output supports 2.0CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS. (Note: Our Audio Extractor can't decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can't support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.)
- ★[Wide Compatibility]- This 4k HDMI Audio Extractor is suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Such as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.(Need DC5V power supply)
- ★[What You Get]- 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V Power Adaptor, 1x HDMI cable,1x Digital optical cable and User Manual. Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty, If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly by click “Fiibest” after “Sold by” then clicking “Ask question”, we would respond within 24 hours.
- HDMI Audio Extractor: One HDMI input to one HDMI output(pass mode), with optical and 3.5mm stereo audio output. Extract the sound from the HDMI input source to your soundbar or speaker. Set the PS4 Pro to 2160P - YVU420 when you use it. NOTE: this item can't support Astro headphone and If the screen does not display, try adjusting the input device resolution to 1080P or below
- ARC Function (Audio Return Channel): Extractor the audio from TV to soundbar or amplifier. Connect your TV HDMI(ARC) port to Tendak audio adapter HDMI output port with HDMI cable, then optical cable to amplifier. NOTE: ARC audio is only available with the optical port, and it does not support Dolby 7.1. This HDMI audio extractor also does not support CEC, you can adjust the volume through the sound bar
- Audio EDID Settings: With 2.1CH, 5.1CH and pass model. SPDIF output supports up to DD & DTS 5.1CH audio; RCA analog L/R output supports 2CH PCM stereo audio. If the audio is not working, please set your HDMI Source audio format to PCM/LPCM
- Without Signal Loss: Resolution max support up to 4K@60HZ, bandwidth up to 18Gbps to achieve the synchronization of audio and video signal, there are no signal loss or data transmission problems. Note: Kindly Note: Dolby/ DTS Issue- check your display compatibility about those formats. Our device does not decode only pass it to your device. If your Amplifier does not support Dolby. Please set your HDMI Source audio format to PCM/LPCM
- Wide Compability: Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Apple TV, PS3/4, PS4 Pro, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc. Note: If couldn't get a signal from TV with ARC on, make sure the HDMI cable is plugged into the TV's ARC port; If optical audio input would not work, try to replace the optical cable or confirm if your speaker audio format is consistent with the converter
- 【Multi-interface Input】HDMI ARC (choose the 'A' switch), Toslink (optical,SPDIF) (choose the 'T' switch), Coaxial (choose the 'C' switch). Just choose the right switch position (do not forget to choose PCM if used on the TV).
- 【Multi-Interface Output】Supports almost all audio outputs, such as Toslink (Optical,SPDIF), 3.5mm audio jack, stereo R / L port, coaxial (these ports can work simultaneously).
- 【ARC HDMI Function】This product supports HDMI ARC. If your TV has the HDMI ARC function, all you need is an HDMI cable that supports ARC function, to create your home theater.
- 【Supports Audio Format】DTS (Toslink Output) / Dolby-AC3 (Toslink Output) / DSD / LPCM. Supports sampling rates including 32 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz, and 192 KHz.
- 【Easy to Install and Easy to Use】Widely used for PS3, PS4, Sky, Blu-ray player, HD DVD, HDTV, sound bar, amplifier, speaker, home theater systems, AV amplifiers, etc. Perfect Audio Converter DAC Converter Converter and HDMI ARC for audio output soundbar, amplifier, speakers or headphones.
- 【HDMI ARC Audio Extractor】Audio Return Channel function and audio extract to digital and analog signal.That means, when connected to HDMI ARC device,such as your TV with HDMI ARC port,audio will be return from TV and output to SPDIF,Coaxial,L+R RCA,3.5mm;
- 【192KHz DAC Digital to Analog Converter】Input SPDIF or Coaxial Digital signal,Output to L+R Analog Audio,3.5mm Jack stereo sound;
- 【HDMI ARC CEC Volume Adjustable】When switch to HDMI ARC mode, volume can be countrolled by TV's remote controller (Attention: CEC is only for HDMI 1.4 version or ab ove,both of your device and HDMI cable must be required,Don't forget to set the CEC control configurations of your TV,or else not available for volume control)
- 【SPDIF to Coaxial Bidirection Converter】SPDIF (Toslink/Optical) convert to Coaxial, Coaxial convert to SPDIF(Toslink/Optical);
- 【Mini Size and Easy to Use】Aluminum metal shell,Small size,portable,metal case,compatible with Blu-ray DVD,HDTV,TV,TV Box,Game playstation PS2,PS3,PS4,Xbox
- Multifunction DAC Audio Converter Input: Toslink x 1, Coaxial x 1, Output: Toslink Coaxial Stereo R/ L 3.5mm jack output at the same time,Can be used as digital to analog audio converter,hdmi ARC audio adapter;Digital coaxial to optical Toslink Bi-Directional converter (NOTE:not support reverse use like Analog to Digital function)
- HDMI ARC Adapter (Audio Return Channel) HDMI ARC audio adapter can extract HDTV or projection audio that supports ARC and convert it to the audio format you need for output.(Note: If you need to use the HDMI ARC channel to transmit audio, the HDMI device (TV or projection, etc.) must support the ARC function and 19+1 HDMI cable require
- Audio Output Simultaneously: This HDMI ARC Adapter can send audio from TV (Support ARC function) to Optical/ Coxial/ 3.5mm/ L/R audio through ARC Adapter via HDMI/ARC interface and out audio simultaneously. (NOTE: It is Incompatible Dolby AC3/ Dolby Digital Plus etc., Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using)
- Multiple types of audio output: HDMI ARC to Optical Toslink(SPDIF) RCA(L/R) Stereo Analog Outputs Audio 3.5mm Audio Output. Optical Toslink supports incoming 2.0CH, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Note: Not support Dolby Digital Plus and above); Note: If you are using stereo R/ L or 3.5mm jack output, this unit can only support LPCM/ PCM audio format input(Note: Dolby is not supported at this time)
- Plug and Play: Easy to Install and simple to operate. Perfect audio converter DAC and HDMI ARC adapter extractor for television to output audio to soundbar, amplifier, speakers or headset (Note:After connect this HDMI ARC DAC Adapter,the signal converter can not adjust receiver's volume)
- 【HDMI to HDMI and Audio Extractor】One HDMI input to one HDMI output + Optical SPDIF and Analog 3.5mm AUX audio out. It can extract audio from a digital HDMI signal to your Amplifier, Soundbar, Speaker, etc. SPDIF and L/R audio allow output separately to an audio receiver without powering on your HDTV/Monitor.
- 【4K 60Hz High Resolution】HDMI 2.0b audio extractor supports HDCP2.2 with 18Gbps bandwidth and 24/30/36 bit deep color. Supports up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz RGB8:8:8, Ultra HD/3D, HDR10, ARC(Audio Return Channel). (Note: You must plug in the HDMI ARC port when starting the ARC function.)
- 【HDMI ARC Adapter】HDMI 2.0 audio extractor supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), extracts the Audio from TV to the Soundbar or the Amplifier. Connect your TV HDMI (ARC) Port to this HDMI arc audio adapter HDMI Output Port with HDMI Cable, then using SPDIF connect to the Soundbar, Speaker, home theater, etc. No distortion of audio or video.
- 【Three Audio Output Settings】There are Pass, 2.0CH and 5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options. 3.5mm audio output supports 2.0CH PCM LPCM stereo audio. SPDIF Output supports 2.0CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS. (Notice: Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Atmos are not supported)
- 【Wide Compatibility】This 4K HDMI audio converter is suitable for various devices with standard HDMI interface like Blu-ray/DVD/HD player/HD camera/ HD DVR/Satellite Box/Apple TV/Amazon Fire TV/Roku/Chromecast/Laptop/Xbox/PS3/PS4 etc.
- Extract Audio from HDMI: One HDMI Input to One HDMI Output, One SPDIF Audio Output and One RCA R/L Stereo Audio Output. Note: DO NOT plug TV to HDMI IN port because TV's HDMI ports do not send out signal
- A Perfect Solution: Designed to split 5.1CH/2CH audio from HDMI device like PS3/4, Chromecast, Blu-ray player, cable box, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc. Perfect to use if your receiver/sound bar/surround system does not have HDMI input. Note: Not support HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Three Audio EDID Settings: 2CH, 5.1CH and Pass for different configurations. Optical SPDIF Output supports incoming 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Note: Not support Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and above); RCA L/R Output supports incoming 2CH PCM stereo audio
- Premium Quality: Supports Full HD 1080P, 3D and 36-bit deep color with sync sound; made by metal enclosure for excellent heat dissipation and longevity
- Packing & Warranty: 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V/1A (support 100V-240V input) power adapter, 1x User Manual; Plug and Play & One year hassle free warranty
- [HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor] Extract 1 HDMI source to 1 HDMI Ultra display and the audio output can be separated by an optical SPDIF Toslink or a 3.5mm/RCA audio port. The audio and video can be output simultaneously, get high-fidelity and lossless enjoyment
- [4K Ultra HD Resolution] Support resolution up to 4096x2160P@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 color space, 3D, Ultra HD, HDR10, ARC function. Backward compatible 3840x2160P@30Hz, 1080P@60Hz, and lower resolution. Kindly note: To achieve 4k@60hz resolution, please use standard HDMI 2.0 cable , plug-in DC 5V/1A power adapter and the cables length of the HDMI 2.0 should not exceed 1.5m/59inch. (HDMI 1.4 cable and USB cable can not get 4k@60hz video)
- [3 Audio EDID Settings] With 2.1CH, 5.1CH, and pass model. The optical port supports 5.1ch Dolby Digital & DTS audio, but if your amplifier or other audio systems can't compatible with these digital audio formats, it will get no audio. 3.5mm/RCA port supports 2.1CH PCM stereo audio. Note: Will only pass-through Dolby Digital/DTS audio but not decode audio
- [ARC Function]: HDMI cable connect to the HDMI ARC port on the back of your TV, the other end to Tensun HDMI output port, use an optical cable connect the SPDIF port with your soundbar, headphone, Speaker, home theater, A/V receivers, etc. Then you can enjoy 5.1ch audio. Note: ARC function only available for the optical port. If there is no video, please press the ARC button before turn on
- [Application & Warranty] Compatible with Computer, notebook, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro, Blu-Ray DVD, Chromecast, Nintendo Switch, etc.(Not compatible for PS5). Output compatible devices: HDTV or full HD TVs, projectors, monitors, etc. We provide 12 months warranty and lifetime technical supports. If you have any issue or questions with this product, please reach out to us, we will reply within 24hrs
How Do You Buy The Best hdmi arc adapter of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great hdmi arc adapter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching hdmi arc adapter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest hdmi arc adapter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for hdmi arc adapter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an hdmi arc adapter?
- What benefits are there with buying an hdmi arc adapter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective hdmi arc adapter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any hdmi arc adapter, much less the best one?
- Which hdmi arc adapter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about hdmi arc adapter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding hdmi arc adapter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for hdmi arc adapter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible hdmi arc adapter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an hdmi arc adapter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available hdmi arc adapter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of hdmi arc adapter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an hdmi arc adapter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your hdmi arc adapter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade hdmi arc adapter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their hdmi arc adapter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an hdmi arc adapter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an hdmi arc adapter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining hdmi arc adapter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding hdmi arc adapter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.