The Best gpu server motherboard of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gpu server motherboard but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gpu server motherboard in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Designed for 8th generation LGA1151 socket Intel Core and Intel Xeon E-Series processors featuring dual M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, support for ECC DDR4
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe Slots built for heavyweight GPU
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity
- 8-Channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
- Complete it infrastructure management with in-band ASUS control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing it operating costs
- Compatibility: This product is compatible with GPU mining power supply-HP 1200W / 750W PSU. Such as DPS-1200FB DPS-1200QB PS-2751-5Q HSTSN-PL12 DPS-700LB PS-2112-5L DPS-750RB DL580, etc. (not compatible with HP 1000W 379123-001 403781-001 DL380 G5 DPS-800GB A)
- High performance: breakout board used for GPU mining or powering up to 12 GPUs through a power supply. The onboard built-in PCI-E connector supports up to 12 PCI-e 6Pin connections, which can be connected quickly and easily. Support 220V connection.
- Flexibility: Voltmeter LED display-display 12 volt power, electronic power on/off switch, used to turn on/off the PSU. Does not support remote power on/off
- Safety: Solid capacitor filters are suitable for various server power supplies. Support all common slot server PSU
- Effectiveness: The adapter card uses a multi-layer PCB process to ensure that the PCB does not become hot under high current. The adapter card uses imported MOS tubes for switching to ensure the effectiveness of the switching.
- LGA 1151 Supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Supports SO-DIMM DDR4-2133/2400/2666 up to 16GB Memory
- Supports 8 x PCIe x16 slots (50mm between X16 slots)
- Supports M.2 (16Gb/s) Connector
- GPU miner Including: motherboard, CPU,SSD,RAM,PSU,case with fan
- Low comsuption: the gpu mining rigs system comsuption is less than 50watt
- Clearing: the enclosure make the mining clearning, no dust.
- Good cooling: 4pcs 120mm fan to make sure very good cooling.
- Easy: easy&fast installation in 20 minutes with detailed guide.
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and Asus optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5x Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with safe Slot Core, LANGuard and overvoltage protection provide component longevity and reliability
- Fanxpert 4 with AIO pump header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe Slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-Channel HD gaming audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition Audio CODEC
- Supports Intel 1151 Xeon E processors and 9th/8th Gen. Intel Core/ Pentium/ Celeron processors
- Supports DDR4 ECC & non-ECC Un-buffered Memory
- 4 PCIe x16 slots for multi cards, support for AMD Quad-GPU Crossfire and 4-way AMD Crossfire technologies
- Dual Intel Server GbE LAN support Intel vPro Technology
- Large storage capacity: 10 SATA3 Ports
- Designed for 9th generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors with dual M.2 and U.2 ports, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 delivers automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance
- Patent-pending Safe Slot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing
- Industry-leading Channel HD Audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring crystal sound 3, DTS Headphone: X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- Aura Sync RGB lighting via 4-pin RGB header features the ability to synchronize colors and effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- 6 PIN to 8(6+2) PIN: One end is standard 6 Pin male port, the other end is 8(6+2) Pin male port.
- PCI EXPRESS POWER CABLE: Standard 6 Pin port connecting to PSU, the other 8(6+2) Pin port connecting to GPUs.
- ONLY PSUs with 6 PIN PORT: ONLY compatible with CoolerMaster and Thermaltake PSUs with 6 Pin port, NOT compatible with EVGA, Corsair an Antec PSUs, Please check your PSU before buying it.
- ONLY GRAPHICS CARDS: Designed for graphics cards, it doesn't work with motherboards.
- 6 PIN & 8 PIN GRAPHICS CARDS: Compatible with 6 Pin & 8 Pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers from ASUS, ASRock, Radeon, Sapphire, and Gigabyte.
- Supports AMD AM4 socket Ryzen Series CPUs
- Supports 4x DDR4 ECC and Non-ECC UDIMM, Max. 64 GB
- Supports up to 6 x SATA3 6. 0GB/s
- Integrated IPMI 2. 0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN (RTL8211E)
- Supports 2x GLAN by Intel I210
- Dell Nvidia Tesla K80 GPU (Nvidia Part Number: 900-22080-0000-000)
- Memory size (GDDR5): 24GB
- CUDA cores: 4992
- Delivers 5-10x Boost In Key Application Performance for applications such as STAC-A2, RTM, SPECFEM3D, CAFFE, miniFEE, LSMS, Cloverleaf, CHROMA, Quantum Espresso, QMCPACK, HOOMD- Blue, NAMD, LAMMPS, GROMACS, AMBER
How Do You Buy The Best gpu server motherboard of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gpu server motherboard? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gpu server motherboard, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gpu server motherboard available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gpu server motherboard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gpu server motherboard?
- What benefits are there with buying an gpu server motherboard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gpu server motherboard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gpu server motherboard, much less the best one?
- Which gpu server motherboard are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gpu server motherboard?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gpu server motherboard, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gpu server motherboard, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gpu server motherboard. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gpu server motherboard buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gpu server motherboard currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gpu server motherboard has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gpu server motherboard?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gpu server motherboard.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gpu server motherboard objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gpu server motherboard.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gpu server motherboard, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gpu server motherboard is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gpu server motherboard information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gpu server motherboard is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.