The Best firewire 4 pin to 6 pin of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for firewire 4 pin to 6 pin but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 firewire 4 pin to 6 pin in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Cable Builders Premium IEEE 1394 Cable, 6 to 4 Pin, Length = 6FT
- Nickel plated shells and 24k gold plated contacts
- Beautiful Black Strain Relief Overmolds
- Rugged 1/4-Inch Thick Black Jacket
- Certified Shielded AWM UL 20276 VW-1 CSA Bulk Cable and highest quality materials
- CONNECTION- one 6-pin IEEE-1394 male, one 4-pin IEEE-1394 male.
- COMPACTIBLE - Allow you to download connect a digital video camcorder to your PC or Mac, DVD Recorder or PVR
- DURABLE - Molded-Strain Relieve - Bends easily for durability and fit for longer lasting
- SPEED - Transmit Data at Speed of up to 400Mbps
- WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty Guarantee by Bizlander
- Twisted pair construction and double shielding for high performance
- Provides data transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
- 6-pin IEEE-1394 male on one end to 4-pin male on other end
- Installs with Plug-and-play easy
- double shielded with twisted pairs, moulded plugs, strain relief
- FireWire cable 800 9-pin connectors are part of a recent improvement to the IEEE-1394 technology, called FireWire 800 (or IEEE-1394b).
- The improvement to the specification allows transfer of data at up to twice the speed of the original IEEE-1394 standard.
- The 9-pin connector is a rectangle with square corners. It has 5 pin contacts on one side, and 4 pin contacts on the other.
- This new connector type can be adapted to the older 4-pin and 6-pin connector. However, when adapted, the maximum transfer rate will be 400 Mbps.
- This is an important cable if you have DV to Firewire Cable for Digital Camera, SLR, Machine Vision Camera etc
- High speed connectivity cable of transfer data rates of up to 400Mbps
- Features a 4 pin connector on one end and a 6 pin connector on the other end
- Features thick cable jacketing with a heavy-duty braided shield for protection from abuse and EMI/RFI
- 【Package includes】1x FireWire IEEE Cable.
- 【High Quality】FireWire Cable Cord is made of high quality material, which can ues for a long time.
- 【Novelly Designed】4-Pin/6-Pin 400 Mbps FireWire Cable attaches a device with a four-pin port, such as a digital camcorder, to your computer's six-pin port at a rate of up to 400 Mbps.
- 【Function】Error-free data transmissions via molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding. Provides extreme-velocity data-transfer rates via twisted-pair construction and maximum speed with no data loss.
- 【Risk-Free Guarantee】: You will get a full unconditional money back guarantee if you are not happy with this product .If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us to get the most satisfactory results.
- USB To IEEE 1394 4-Pin Cable
- Connect your camera to any USB port with this USB to IEEE 1394 FireWire 4-pin data cable
- Transfers data at rates up to 480 Mbps, Length: 6 ft.
- Connectors: 1 x 4-pin FireWire IEEE 1394; 1 x USB 2.0
- Compliant with IEEE 1394 specification for Bi-directional Parallel Peripheral Interface.
- Firewire 6-4 Pin DV Video Cable Cord Lead For JVC Everio Camcorder GR-DA30/U/S/A
- This cable connects your digital camcorder to YOUR Laptop/notebook and transfer home movie to YOUR computer. DV-i iLink 4-pin, TO firewire connection ILINK DV- i 4-pin
- IEEE 1394 Fully Compliant and Compatible with proposal 1394A. Supports IEEE 1394 transfer rates of 100 / 200 / 400 Mbits
- Compatible with: JVC Camcorder Everio GR-DA30 / DA30U / DA30US ... series
- NOTE: does not fit USB jack of computer
- This cable features a male 4-pin connector on one end and a male 4-pin connector on the other end.
- Connects a digital video camcorder or Camera to a computer transmitting data at speeds up to 400Mb/s
- Compatible with Canon GL2 Camcorder, allows you to connect a variety of FireWire devices, Cable Length 6-Feet
- NOTE: Please make sure the other unit connected to the camera has also a 4 pin FireWire port, (Please double check)
- 4-Pin to 6-Pin 400 Mbps FireWire Cable attaches a device with a four-pin port, such as a digital camcorder, to your computer's six-pin port at a rate of up to 400 Mbps.
- 4-Pin to 6-Pin 400 Mbps FireWire Cable Ideal for existing digital devices such as scanners, printers, memory card readers, cameras, DV camcorders Complies with the latest IEEE 1394 standards for reducing radio frequency and electromagnetic
- Error-free data transmissions via molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding. Provides extreme-velocity data-transfer rates via twisted-pair construction and maximum speed with no data loss.
- Plug and play technology. Offers compatibility with PC, FireWire and i.LINK devices. Outer and inner shields ensures IEEE 1394 compliance, reducing radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference.
- You’ll get the full benefit of the 400 Mbps bandwidth capacity of this FireWire cable (e.g. transferring digital video files from a DV camcorder to a computer, etc.), with no data loss, interference or crosstalk issues. And the plug and play/hot swap compatible design allows you to switch out cables at will, without having to worry about your computer or outboard device shutting down on you.
How Do You Buy The Best firewire 4 pin to 6 pin of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great firewire 4 pin to 6 pin? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching firewire 4 pin to 6 pin, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest firewire 4 pin to 6 pin available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for firewire 4 pin to 6 pin that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin?
- What benefits are there with buying an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective firewire 4 pin to 6 pin?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any firewire 4 pin to 6 pin, much less the best one?
- Which firewire 4 pin to 6 pin are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about firewire 4 pin to 6 pin?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding firewire 4 pin to 6 pin, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for firewire 4 pin to 6 pin, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible firewire 4 pin to 6 pin. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available firewire 4 pin to 6 pin currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of firewire 4 pin to 6 pin has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your firewire 4 pin to 6 pin.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade firewire 4 pin to 6 pin objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their firewire 4 pin to 6 pin.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an firewire 4 pin to 6 pin is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining firewire 4 pin to 6 pin information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding firewire 4 pin to 6 pin is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.