The Best external soundcard of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for external soundcard but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 external soundcard in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
- EXTERNAL SOUND CARD - Upgrade your gaming audio instead of relying on your PC’s on-board sound with the GSX 300 external sound card. The gaming amplifier is a hassle-free plug-and-play solution.
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - The GSX 300 with EPOS engineered audio delivers high resolution 7.1 surround sound (with the proprietary EPOS gaming suite) for acoustic clarity and accuracy for an immersive gaming experience.
- EPOS GAMING SUITE - The proprietary EPOS Gaming Suite for Windows 10 is the result of years of refinement and audio engineering. Digital sound processing allows the customizing of sound profiles in 7.1 Surround Sound
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN - The GSX 300 is an in-line upgrade between your headset and PC with simple plug-and-play. An integrated hardware allows finger-tip control of the game volume, sound profiles and modes.
- STYLISH MINIMALIST DESIGN - A contemporary high-tech look, yet unobtrusive minimalist footprint, perfect for any gaming setup.
- This 7.1 USB sound cards offers a high quality solution for upgrading desktop or laptop sound. Home Theater-Ready Audio Solution Providing a robust USB audio experience, the external sound card for your laptop or PC connects to a host computer through a single USB 2.0 connection, to deliver impressive external audio capability that can instantly be swapped between systems, without having to open the computer case for installation. Cost-Saving Solution Supporting analog and digital audio for 2 to 7.1 channel audio applications, the SPDIF output sound card provides a cost-saving upgrade from built-in/on-board sound that turns desktop/laptop sound into a home theater-ready audio solution. The audio to USB adapter features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs, for applications requiring high quality sound with multi-input capability with support for 44.1 KHz and 48 KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48 KHz for SPDIF. Easy Setup A more than suitable solution for home theater, gaming or multi-media presentations, the External USB Sound Card is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. The USB stereo audio adapter is backed by our 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: The audio adapter’s SPDIF optical pass-through port supports two-channel audio, this port does not support 5.1 or 7.1 audio.
- 7.1 Sound card: This 1.7 USB Sound card turns your laptop or desktop PC into a 7.1-channel home theater-ready sound system through a single USB 2.0 connection.
- Cost-saving upgrade: With support for analog and digital audio output for stereo to 7.1 channel audio applications, the audio to USB adapter upgrade the existing integrated audio on a laptop or portable computer.
- Built-in features: The external sound card features easy-to-use volume control and two external microphone inputs. It also supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rates for analog playback and recording or 48KHz for SPDIF.
- Easy installation: The digital audio adapter is easy to install with plug and play support in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by "EQ", also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
- 3.5mm JACK DEVICE: USB audio sound card, supports normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets. International standard USB replaces traditional sound card. You can also use microphone and headphones together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- NO DRIVER REQUIRED：Headset USB adaptor, international USB connector, no extra drivers are needed, easy to use, plug and play for instant audio playback. Lightweight and portable size make it convenient to take anywhere.
- MIXER FUNCTION: Multi-channel will bring you a “surround sound” experience. Mini LED and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Microphone/Headphone mute function allows the headset and loudspeaker mode to switch freely providing 16 kinds of rhythmic pattern and 23 kinds of environment mode, without unplugging from the computer.
- OPERATIING SYSTEM: The external USB 2.0 sound card adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Win 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE AUDIO SOUND: The volume of the output audio can be adjusted by the volume roller on the control panel. Adjust the appropriate sound volume according to your needs.
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- USB External Sound Card: 2 in 1 USB audio adapter supports listening & speaking, easily adds a 3.5mm aux TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your devices. Note: It does not work with headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- Universal Compatibility: This external sound card can work with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and PS5 PS4, Google Chrome book, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc. Note: Does Not Work for TV or Car.
- Superb Sound Quality: USB external sound adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. Which enables you to bypasses a broken sound card or audio jack of your computer to regain audio function.
- Smart Chip: Built-in with advanced smart chip supports automatic recognition of American and national standard headsets, no system and standard restrictions, efficiently Decoding the signal of sound ensures the minimum distortion rate, offering you better listening experience.
- Compact and Portable: Slim size with ultra compact design and durable aluminum housing, Plug and Play, no driver required & USB bus-powered.
- Multi Ports: USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports help protect the USB port on your PC or computer by adding two additional USB ports. If done frequently plugging and unplugging the USB port of PC, it is easy to damage. With this little hub, you can connect three USB devices at the same time without worry.
- USB Audio Adapter: USB Sound Card is ideal to replace your defective sound or audio port card, it adds a Mono microphone input and an audio output port to your computer via a USB port. It allows USB connectivity with your earphones, headphones, speakers, or your existing 3.5mm microphone. Note: The microphone port only supports microphone with TRS jack(3 conductors), does NOT support TS(2 conductors) and TRRS(4 conductors) jacks.
- 5Gbps Fast Speed: UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub allows data transfer speed up to 5Gbps, you can quickly transfer large files from the USB 3.0 port on your PC; it is also backwards compatible with all devices and hosts with USB 2.0 or 1.1. Plug&Play: Supporting the Plug and Play hot-swap feature, no drivers are required.
- Extra Power: On the USB 3.0 hub, there is a Micro USB port that was used to power the hub when you connect intensive devices energy, like the HD 3.5". Compatibility: Compatible with standard including Windows systems 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS, Linux, etc.
- Safety: Voltage and protection against incorporated overload (surge) to ensure the safety of your devices.
- USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Sound Audio Card for PC Laptop OS support: win98 / XP / 2000 / Vista / Win7/8.External sound card USB 6 channel 5.1 audio. Record & play back digital and analog audio without sound card in your computer.
- USB sound is and USB audio controller. It supports 32KBz, 44.1khz. (which two need driver or application software support) and 48Khz sampling rate in digital recording, 48KHz sampling in digital\analog audio playback.In digital playback mode, itreceives audio stream form PC via USB interface and transmits audio data according to the AES\EBU, IEC60958, S\PDIF cnsumer interface standards. Only R L channel PCM audio in 5.1 channel can be conveyed in digital playback mode.
- In analog playback mode, it supports 6 channels codec for analog playback In digital recording mode, it receives S\PDIF digital audio input and sends back to PC through USB. Three sampling rates, includes 32KHz,44.1KHz are automatically locked internally. In analog recording mode, fixed 48KHz sampling rate issupportedby analog audio recording.
- If you want the fiber output to support 5.1-channel output, you must have the following conditions:1.The sound source must be DTS 5.1 channels, such as 3D games, HD movies. If it is a general MP3 or general 2-channel video, you can only have 2-channel effect.
- 2.The player settings are important: if it is set up with PowerDVD software from the fiber output "Passthrough" through. Meaning that the sound card is only responsible for the fiber signal output, not decoding. Dispensers strongly recommend KMP this player, the function is very powerful。3. After the fiber output must be AC3 / DTS decoder, or built-in AC3 / DTS decoder amplifier and the like。
How Do You Buy The Best external soundcard of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great external soundcard? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching external soundcard, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest external soundcard available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for external soundcard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an external soundcard?
- What benefits are there with buying an external soundcard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective external soundcard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any external soundcard, much less the best one?
- Which external soundcard are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about external soundcard?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding external soundcard, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for external soundcard, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible external soundcard. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an external soundcard buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available external soundcard currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of external soundcard has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an external soundcard?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your external soundcard.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade external soundcard objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their external soundcard.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an external soundcard, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an external soundcard is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining external soundcard information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding external soundcard is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.