The Best dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 2 x USB 2.0 to 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x headphone input and output 3.5 millimeter
- 3 x super speed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB type A, 1 x network - RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459; Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470; XPS 13 (9343)
- 1 x display/video: DisplayPort output : 20 pin DisplayPort, super speed cable
- 2 x display/video: HDMI: 19 pin HDMI type A, 1x HDMI DVI adapter included
- Allow for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell models in the description
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 3 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x display / video - DisplayPort output - 20 pin DisplayPort, Super Speed cable
- 2 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x Headphone input and output 3.5mm
- 2 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A, 1x HDMI-DVI Adapter included
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Mac OS 10.9 later version (does not support Surface RT, Linux/Unix). In order for this docking station to work as intended DO NOT connect it to a computer before installing the provided drivers (drivers provided in the CD). If you experience issues please uninstall the DisplayLink Graphics drivers as described in the User Manual. Requires current DisplayLink drivers which can be downloaded at DisplayLink (dot) com.
- Connect up to two monitors using the HDMI and DVI-I ports; DVI-I to VGA adapter included
- Features 9 peripheral ports: 2 USB 3.0 ports for connecting accessories like an external hard drive or extra USB graphics adapter; 4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting older devices like mice, keyboards, and printers; RJ-45 Gbit Ethernet network port; audio/input to connect headphones and microphones
- Universal laptop docking station provides convenient connectivity for an expanded workspace; connect a Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet with up to 2 additional monitors, an Ethernet network, and 9 peripherals—all through a single USB cable; for web/productivity software (not recommended for gaming); functions as a USB hub only; does not offer charging functionality
- Includes universal laptop docking station, USB 3.0 cable, power adapter, CD (driver and user manual), and quick installation guide; backed by an Amazon Basics limited 1-year warranty
- Supports up to 3 displays. Display/video ports: 1x HDMI; 1x DisplayPort; 1x Mini DisplayPort. Video port: 1x VGA (15 pin D-Sub).
- 3x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports; 2x USB 2.0 Ports; 1x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
- 1x speaker output (rear); 1x combo Audio (front); 1x Gigabit Ethernet port. Kensington lock slot.
- Small footprint at just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches. Weight: 25.39 oz (1.59 lbs).
- 180W Power supply; 7.4mm DC-in power input. See description for compatibility.
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.1 inch x 3.5 inch x 1.1 inch Weight: 20.63 ounce
- See description for important compatibility information.
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45.
- Power: Power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). Docking interface: USB-C. Cable included: 1x SuperSpeed USB-C cable (3. 3 feet).
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 ounce
- See description for important compatibility information.
- 3x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Display / Video Ports: 1x HDMI; 1x VGA. 1x DisplayPort over USB Type-C cable.
- 1x RJ-45 ethernet port, 1x headphones / speakers port.
- 1x Kensington Lock Slot (lock sold separately).
- Includes 130W AC adapter with 7.4mm barrel - See description for compatibility. A system requiring more than 130 Watts must have its own power adapter attached
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB C
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB C port. System Requirement (Recommended): PC’s equipped with USB 3.0 or USB C port, Display Link Driver installation. Power adapter 130 Watt. Power Delivery (PD) Profile Up to 65W Dell/Non-Dell laptop (5V/9V/15V@3A and 19.5V@3.25A)
- Os required Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later. Charges up to 65W laptop via USB C
- Troubleshoot incompatible display driver this message will appear if the primary graphics card drivers installed are not wddm compatible. Windows 7 onwards is not designed to operate without wddm drivers. Download and install the latest graphics drivers for your primary graphics card.Third 4K display at 30 Hertz
- 3x SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0. Designed For Dell Latitude 3379, 3390 2-in-1, 3490, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5289, 5290, 5290 2-in-1, 5480, 5490, 5491, 5495, 5580, 5590, 5591, 7280, 7285, 7290, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7390 2-in-1, 7480, 7490; Precision 3520, 3530, 5520, 5530, 5530 2 in 1, 7520, 7530, 7720, 7730; XPS 9360, 9365, 9370, 9560, 9570, 9575
- Display / Video: 1x HDMI; 1x VGA; 1x Mini DisplayPort. Networking Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet port; 1x Headphone/Mic 3.5 Millimetre port; 1x audio out 3.5 Millimetre port
- 180W AC Power Adapter with 7.4 Millimetre barrel
- Display Port over USB Type C Cable, See compatible systems in the description.Max Resolution:3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hertz, 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hertz
How Do You Buy The Best dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100), which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)?
- What benefits are there with buying an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100), much less the best one?
- Which dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100), and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100), rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100). Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100)?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100).
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100).
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100), sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding dell docking station – usb 3.0 (d3100) is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.