The Best dell d630 docking station of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for dell d630 docking station but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 dell d630 docking station in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Height: 80 mm (3.15 inches), Depth: 273 mm (10.75 inches), Width: 312 mm (12.28 inches)
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Amperage: up to 3.0 A
- For Latitude D400, D410, D420, D430, D500, D505, D510, D520, D531, D600, D610, D620, D630, D800, D810, D820, D830, Precision Workstation M20, M60, M65, M70, M90, M1710, M4300 and M6300, Inspiron 8500, 8600, 500m, 510m, 520m, 600m, and 610m,
- Serial (DTE):one 9x7f pin connector, 16550-compatible, 16-byte buffer, Parallel:one 25-hole unidirectional, bidirectional, or ECP connector, PS/2: two 6-pin mini-DIN connectors, USB: four 4-pin, USB 2.0-compliant connectors: three standard USB and one powered USB, Audio: Audio line-out connector for headphones/speakers, Digital audio: S/PDIF, VGA: one 15-hole connector, S-video TV-out: one 7-pin mini-DIN connector, Digital video interface (DVI): one 24-hole connector, Network: one RJ-45 port; 10/100/1000 GB Ethernet, Modem: one RJ-11 port, Docking (to connect to computer): one connector, PCI: one 32-bit, 33 MHz add-in slot
- Dell Part Numbers : PD01X, 3U184, 5U184, J0836, OHD026, HD026, 2U440, M8538, R1631, HD039
- Dell Inspiron: 300m / 500m / 510m / 600m / 630m / 640m / 700m / 710m / 6000 / 6000D / 6400 / 8500 / 8600 / 9300 / 1150 / 5150 / 5160 / 1318 / E1405 / E1505 / 1501 / 1420 / 1520 / 1521 / 1525 / 1720 / 1721/ 15R (N5110) / 17R (N7110) / M5110
- Genuine Dell DA130PE1-00 Power Adapter Battery Charger
- Dell Latitude: E6400 / X300 / D400 / D410 / D420 / D430 / D500 / D505 / D510 / D520 / D530 / D531 / D600 / D610 / D620 / D630 / D631 / D800 / D810 / D830 / D831 / 131L / E4300 / E5500 / E5400 / E6400 / E4200/ E4310 / E5410 /E5520 / E6220 / E6320 / E6410 / E6410 / ATG E6510E6500 / 6400 ATG/ XT3
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V, Output : DC 19.5V 6.7A, Power Wattage: 130 Watt, Dell Family: PA-4E, Outlet: 3-prong, Connecter size: 5.0mm*7.4mm
- Dell Precision: M20 / M60 / M70 / M90 / M2400 / M4400 / M4500 / M6300/, Dell Vostro: 500 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400 / 1500 / 2510 / 3700 / 3750 / A840, Dell XPS: M1210 / M1330 / M140 / M1530 / M1710 / 14 (L401X) / 15 (L501X) / 15 (L502x) / 17 (L701X) / L702X / M170, Dell Studio: 1535 / 1536 / 16 (1645) / 16 (1647)
- Does not include AC Adapter
- Genuine OEM Dell PA-4E Power Adapter Battery Charger
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V | Output : DC 19.5V 6.7A | Power Wattage: 130 Watt | Outlet: 3-prong | Connecter size: 5.0mm*7.4mm
- System Compatibility: Dell Precision: M20 / M60 / M70 / M90 / M2400 / M4400 / M4500 / M6300 | Dell Vostro: 500 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400 / 1500 / 2510 / 3700 / 3750 / A840 | Dell XPS: M1210 / M1330 / M140 / M1530 / M1710 / 14 (L401X) / 15 (L501X) / 15 (L502x) / 17 (L701X) / L702X / M170 | Dell Studio: 1535 / 1536 / 16 (1645) / 16 (1647)
- Compatible Part Numbers: 330-1829, 330-1830, X408G, D232H, 0X408G, 0D232H, WRHKW | Compatible Model Numbers: FA130PE1-00, DA130PE1-00
- System Compatibility: Dell Inspiron: 300m / 500m / 510m / 600m / 630m / 640m / 700m / 710m / 6000 / 6000D / 6400 / 8500 / 8600 / 9300 / 1150 / 5150 / 5160 / 1318 / E1405 / E1505 / 1501 / 1420 / 1520 / 1521 / 1525 / 1720 / 1721/ 15R (N5110) / 17R (N7110) / M5110 | Dell Latitude: E6400 / X300 / D400 / D410 / D420 / D430 / D500 / D505 / D510 / D520 / D530 / D531 / D600 / D610 / D620 / D630 / D631 / D800 / D810 / D830 / D831 / 131L / E4300 / E5500 / E5400 / E6400 / E4200/ E4310 / E5410 /E5520 / E62
- 2 x USB 2.0 to 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x headphone input and output 3.5 millimeter
- 3 x super speed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB type A, 1 x network - RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459; Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470; XPS 13 (9343)
- 1 x display/video: DisplayPort output : 20 pin DisplayPort, super speed cable
- 2 x display/video: HDMI: 19 pin HDMI type A, 1x HDMI DVI adapter included
- Allow for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell models in the description
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x Combo Audio/ Headset, 1x Audio Out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45.
- Power: Power Adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). Docking Interface: USB-C. Cable Included: 1x SuperSpeed USB-C Cable (3.3 Ft).
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz.
- See Description for Important Compatibility Information.
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.1 inch x 3.5 inch x 1.1 inch Weight: 20.63 ounce
- See description for important compatibility information.
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB C
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB C port. System Requirement (Recommended): PC’s equipped with USB 3.0 or USB C port, Display Link Driver installation. Power adapter 130 Watt. Power Delivery (PD) Profile Up to 65W Dell/Non-Dell laptop (5V/9V/15V@3A and 19.5V@3.25A)
- Os required Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later. Charges up to 65W laptop via USB C
- Troubleshoot incompatible display driver this message will appear if the primary graphics card drivers installed are not wddm compatible. Windows 7 onwards is not designed to operate without wddm drivers. Download and install the latest graphics drivers for your primary graphics card.Third 4K display at 30 Hertz
- 5 x USB 2.0, 1 x PS/2 style keyboard / mouse port
- 1 x VGA, 2 x DVI-D, 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x eSATA
- 1 x Serial D-Sub RS-232, 1 x parallel D-Sub DB-25
- Includes PA-4E 130W power supply
- Compatible only with Dell Latitude E Series Laptops
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
How Do You Buy The Best dell d630 docking station of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great dell d630 docking station? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching dell d630 docking station, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest dell d630 docking station available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for dell d630 docking station that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an dell d630 docking station?
- What benefits are there with buying an dell d630 docking station?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective dell d630 docking station?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any dell d630 docking station, much less the best one?
- Which dell d630 docking station are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about dell d630 docking station?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding dell d630 docking station, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for dell d630 docking station, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible dell d630 docking station. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an dell d630 docking station buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available dell d630 docking station currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of dell d630 docking station has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an dell d630 docking station?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your dell d630 docking station.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade dell d630 docking station objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their dell d630 docking station.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an dell d630 docking station, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an dell d630 docking station is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining dell d630 docking station information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding dell d630 docking station is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.