The Best 4 port km switch of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 4 port km switch but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 4 port km switch in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 【Four PCs Shared with One Set Keyboard and Mouse】–Create a simplified workstation with two computers with this 4 port HDMI KVM switch
- 【4 Port HDMI KVM Switch with USB2.0 Port】- Supports Connecting your usb 2.0 port device such as Scanner/USB driver/3D Printer/Monitor Camera
- 【4x1 HDMI KVM Switch Support 4K Resolution】 - SUPERIOR VIDEO QUALITY. 3840x2160 @ 60hz with 4K source and capable monitor. Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- 【4K HDMI KVM Switch is Easy to Operate and Install】 - EASILY SWITCH INPUTS. Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included)
- 【★A Higher Level of Keyboard and Mouse Compatibility】 It supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode (Semi-DDM USB), takes advantage of DDM (Dynamic Device Mapping) technology, compatible with more keyboard and mouse devices. If you need more cables, please purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FRFXNX
- Increased Work Efficiency: The USB kvm switch allows two computers or mac to share 4 ports USB 3.0 peripheral devices with such as mouse,keyboard,printer,scanner or usb disk etc.without the need to constantly swap cables or set up complicated network sharing software
- USB 3.0 Sharing Swither: The 3.0 usb switch selector make the date transfering rate up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0). With two 1.5m cables packaged in, the usb switcher can work well with high-bandwidth USB peripheral devices such as external hard disks , HD webcams and digital cameras. It is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- More Convenience: Button and LED design,you can easily switches between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer within one second.
- Stable Connection: When you need to connect of high power comsuption devices such as HDD, Printer and Scanner, you should power it through the Micro USB port via power adapter. Important Note: Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included, sold separately) for powering
- Plug and Play:Easy to install. No extra drivers or softwares required. We provide 1-year warranty and 24-hour email responding! Note: Mechanical Keyboards may make it buzzing.
- Number of Computers Supported: 4
- Number of Local Users Supported: 1
- ACCESS UP TO 4 COMPUTERS: access up to four computers or networks using a single keyboard and mouse; switch between systems by simply moving the cursor from one display to the other
- NIAP 3.0 CERTIFIED: Secure 4-port KM features an always-on active anti-tampering system certified by NIAP, ensuring the highest security for peripheral sharing
- DEDICATED PERIPHERAL PORT (DPP): Ensures a secure connection to external USB devices, including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint readers, and face recognition devices
- PERIPHERAL ISOLATION: Hardware-based peripheral isolation loads all firmware on ROM without keyboard buffering or memory; unidirectional optical data diodes assure USB peripheral isolation enabling data flow from devices to host only
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING: Full USB device filtering assures support for keyboard and mouse; instant switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources
- 【Manage 4 connected hosts and up to 16 displays】 Kinan 4 port keyboard/mouse & audio switch allows users to simultaneously control 4 hosts and monitors with a set of mouse and keyboard. It can support up to 4 hosts and 16 displays (Four graphics cards per host). It is an excellent choice to save space and improve work efficiency.
- 【Multiple sliding screen operation modes】One mouse can slide arbitrarily on multiple display interfaces. Double click of a mouse’s center button to lock or unlock the cross-screen function.
- 【USB 2.0 high-speed transmission】4 PCs share two USB Peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboard, flash drive, scanner, USB switch selectors.
- High Compatibility】 This switch works flawlessly with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Mac OS, and Ubuntu Linux. Note: 1. This product is currently not compatible with mechanical keyboard and mouse. 2.This product is not compatible with iMac.
- 【Easy Installation】 Plug and Play, It is completely driverless, requiring no software.①.Plug USB keyboard and mouse in USB port.②. Connect computers and KM switch with USB cable.③. Plug in the power adapter.④. Power on the computers, switch between computers easily trough push button and hotkey.
- 【USB 3.0/5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0】 allow 2 users to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices make the date transfer rate up to 5Gbps without the need to constantly swap cables or set up complicated network sharing software. It's a great for use at office or home if you need to switch between computers.
- 【Big Expansion with more convenience】 transforms one of your computer’s USB ports into four . Printer sharing reduces office costs and space. Wildly supports Keyboard/Mouse/external hard disks/4K high resolution webcams, camcorders/digital video cameras and more. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- 【Plug and play, seamless switch】 supports One-button switch between 2 computers with LED indication. Great compatibility with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS. This USB3.0 switch can be powered by any USB HOST port.
- 【Built-in Micro USB】Micro USB port for additional power requirement when connect to more devices of higher power consumption, such as HDD, Printer and Scanner, then could be powered through the port via adapter. It will ensure more stable connection.
- 【Cable included and trouble free warranty】Package already contains 2 X USB A to A Cables. Built-in ESD Protection. Superior ESD Protection. 12 months Trouble Free Warranty, and lifetime 1 to 1 customer service.
- Enables up to four computers to share up to four USB devices.
- Easily switch to any of your connected computers with the push of a button.
- LED Indicators to Distinguish Computers.
- More USB devices can be shared by adding one or more USB hubs.
- Fully USB 2.0 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps.
- The Cable Matters 4 Port USB 3.0 Switch selector is the ideal solution for sharing up to four USB peripherals with up to four separate computers; Use the USB KVM to eliminate the need for swapping cables and peripherals between desktops, laptops, and other equipment; Four host buttons allows the USB switch selector to swap between hosts with a single button press of the USB toggle switch
- Remote controlled USB KVM switch includes a remote control for instantaneously switching USB peripherals between host computers; Store the 4 port USB switch behind a desk or in a crowded equipment rack and use the remote control to switch host devices; USB switcher remote control can be disabled for use in RF-sensitive environments
- USB switch 4 computers reduces cable and accessory clutter; Use the keyboard mouse switch to use one keyboard, mouse, printer, and USB hard drive with up to four computers; Eliminate the need for separate workspaces with the USB 3 switch; USB sharing switch ensures your devices are always ready to go with one push of a button; On Windows hosts only, connect monitors to the USB hub switch using a compatible USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter (sold separately)
- The 4 port USB hub supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5Gbps; Keyboard mouse switch is backward compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals and works as a USB 2.0 switch; USB C switch supports USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 hosts with the included USB C to USB-A adapter; Keyboard and mouse switch provides flexibility for USB-C and USB 3 hosts
- USB hub is bus-powered and supports most devices with no external power needed; AC adapter is included for optional external power for devices which may require more power; Built-in on/off switch on the keyboard switch for power cycling or power saving support without needing to disconnect cables
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A for PCs; 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A for devices; 1 x Micro USB
- EASY INSTALLATION: This USB switch is easy to install – simply plug in mouse, keyboard, flash drives, or scanners, and then share those devices with up to four computers (driverless installation)
- USB POWERED: The USB 3.1 switch is powered via USB – no external power adapter is required.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: 4 Port USB 3.1 sharing switch is backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 devices
- COMPATABILITY: The sharing switch is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- USB Device Sharing Switch Box supports 4 PC computers to have instant switching access to 4 USB devices and peripherals like flash drive, Bluetooth adapter, printer, card reader, mouse, keyboard and more. For shared small office, home or business.
- Connect 4 USB devices to this Sharing Box via 4 x USB 3.0 ports (USB Type-A Female).
- Connect up to 4 Computers to this Sharing Box via 4 x USB 3.0 ports (USB Type-B Female) with speedy data transfer rates. Package includes 2 x 70-inch USB 3.0 cables and 2 x 47-inch USB 3.0 cables. LED lights on sharing box indicate which computer has access to all USB devices.
- With the press of a button on the PC Select Controller, connected computers can easily access USB devices. PC Select Button Controller features a 70-inch cable that connects to the sharing box for convenience.
- Simply plug and play USB Sharing Switch Box into USB-enabled computers. Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS. Charge mobile devices and more.
How Do You Buy The Best 4 port km switch of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 4 port km switch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 4 port km switch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 4 port km switch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 4 port km switch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 4 port km switch?
- What benefits are there with buying an 4 port km switch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 4 port km switch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 4 port km switch, much less the best one?
- Which 4 port km switch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 4 port km switch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 4 port km switch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 4 port km switch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 4 port km switch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 4 port km switch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 4 port km switch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 4 port km switch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 4 port km switch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 4 port km switch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 4 port km switch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 4 port km switch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 4 port km switch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 4 port km switch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 4 port km switch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 4 port km switch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.