The Best 4 pin power to sata of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 4 pin power to sata but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 4 pin power to sata in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Flexible SATA power cable connects the latest Serial ATA hard drives or optical drives to a power supply with legacy Molex LP4 ports; Male to Female Molex to SATA cable with straight connectors is the perfect 6 inch length for internal cable management
- Cost-effective 3 pack of Molex to SATA power adapter cable provides a spare or replacement SATA to Molex cable when upgrading your computer
- Ideal solution for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA hard drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports
- Recycle legacy equipment to connect new SATA HDDs and optical drives to older power supplies with 4 pin Molex ports
- Compatible with 5V SATA devices connecting to 12V ATX power supplies; Sample compatibility list includes Antec VP-450W Power Supply, 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, DVD SATA Supermulti Burner, Coolmax 500W Power Supply, Cooler Master Elite 460W Power Supply, Crucial 256GB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD, EVGA 430W Power Supply, Intel 520 Series 120GB SATA 2.5" SSD, Kingston Digital 120GB 2.5" SSD, Kingston Digital 240GB SSD 2.5" SSD
- FLEXIBLE SATA POWER CABLE connects the latest Serial ATA hard drives or optical drives to a power supply with legacy Molex LP4 ports; Male to Female Molex to SATA cable with straight connectors is the perfect 10 inch length for internal cable management
- COST-EFFECTIVE 3-PACK of hard drive power cables provides a spare or replacement SATA to Molex cable when upgrading your computer
- IDEAL SOLUTION for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA hard drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports
- RECYCLE LEGACY EQUIPMENT to connect new SATA HDDs and optical drives to older power supplies with 4 pin Molex ports
- COMPATIBLE with 5V SATA devices connecting to 12V ATX power supplies; Sample compatibility list includes Antec VP-450W Power Supply, ASUS 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, ASUS DVD SATA Supermulti Burner, Coolmax 500W Power Supply, Cooler Master Elite 460W Power Supply, Crucial 256GB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD, EVGA 430W Power Supply, Intel 520 Series 120GB SATA 2.5" SSD, Kingston Digital 120GB 2.5" SSD, Kingston Digital 240GB SSDNow 2.5" SSD
- IDE Molex to SATA Power Cable, Converts 4-Pin male plug into 2x 15-Pin Serial ATA Female Connectors.
- Cable: 1007 18AWG, Length: approx. 20cm, Conductor: Copper.
- Installation: Connect to motherboard 4-Pin IDE Molex Connector and the other side Connect to15-Pin Hard Drives or CD ROM Drives Plug.
- Use to adapt older power supply uints for use with new SATA devices, and powering two devices from one interface.
- Application: suitable for Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, CD ROM Drives, HHD, SSD, DVD Drives etc.
- Connector 1: 4 Pin Male IDE Molex ; Connector 2: 2x 15 Pin Female SATA
- Converts one Molex 4-pin plug into 2 SATA 15-pin power connectors
- For Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, CD ROM Drives, DVD Drives, Bluray Drives, HHD, SSD etc.
- Use to adapt older power supply units for use with new SATA devices
- The length of the product Including Connectors (Approx): 8 Inches (2 Pack) ; Gauge: standard 1007-18AWG
- 1 Male 15 pin SATA
- 4 Pin Floppy Drive
- Length: 8 Inch
- It converts a SATA Power 15pin connector into a 4pin Mini power connector
- Power connector for Devices requiring a Mini connection
- Power Up To Three 3-Pin or 4-Pin (PWM Connector) PC Case Fans At 12V With A SATA Power Connector
- High Quality Construction Features High Density Black Sleeving And All Black Connectors For Minimal Wire Visibility
- Input: 15-Pin Male SATA Connector (Typically Used In PCs For HDD and SSD Power)
- Output: Three 3/4-Pin Male Fan Connectors (Specialized Fan Connector Is Compatible With Both 3-Pin And 4-Pin Fans)
- Cable Length (Including Connectors): 12" / 30cm
- Converts one Molex (4-pin) plug into 2 SATA (15-pin) power connectors
- For Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, HDD, SSD, CD Drives, DVD Drives, Bluray Drives, and many more
- Use to adapt older power supply units for use with new SATA devices
- Use this cable adapter to turn your old slow computer into a new fast loading PC
- This splitter cable allows you to connect two drives to one power supply connection.
- 15 pin SATA to 2 x 3 pin / 4 Pin 12V PC case fan splitter Y power adapter cable
- Power two 3pin or 4pin (PWM Connector) PC case fan with a 15pin SATA connector
- High density black sleeving cable, 10.6 inch length, cable is backwards compatible with standard 3-pin fans
- Fans will be operated at the fixed SATA voltage of 12V
- 2 Pack SATA to 2 x 3 Pin / 4 Pin PMW 12V PC Case Fan Power Adapter Cable, 3-Pin or 4-Pin (PWM Connector) to 15 Pin SATA Computer Cooler Cooling Fan Splitter Y Power Cable
- 『4P - SATA』4 pin port connects to Hikvision video recorder ( Only works with Hikvision video recorder as listed. ), SATA port connects to hard drive HDD;
- 『Connector』Connector A: 4 pin, Connector B: SATA female;
- 『Compatibility』Only compatible with Hikvision video recorder such as:7100 series,D1 series(D1-108C),N1 series(N1-104),71 series(7104,7108,7116),DS76 series(DS7604n-e1/4p),DS78 series(DS7804n-k1),7808hgh,7816hgh,5108h,5116h,DH-NVR4208,NVR4216,2116H, 3100 series(DH-DVR3104);
- 『Parameter』Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Length(including connectors): 7.5inches(19cm), Quantity: 2pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Note』This cable only works with Hikvision video recorder as listed. If you use other incompatible devices, it will definitely burn or damage the hard drive and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure if it supports your power supply;
- SATA Power Cable Adapter can be SATA power supplies to power IDE hard drives
- Connector：1x 4-pin Molex (LP4) Female
- Connector： 1x SATA 15-pin Mal
- SATA 15 Pin Male to Molex LP4 Female Power Cable Provides 8" in cable length
- SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter SATA 15pin revolution 4pin power cord.
How Do You Buy The Best 4 pin power to sata of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 4 pin power to sata? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 4 pin power to sata, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 4 pin power to sata available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 4 pin power to sata that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 4 pin power to sata?
- What benefits are there with buying an 4 pin power to sata?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 4 pin power to sata?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 4 pin power to sata, much less the best one?
- Which 4 pin power to sata are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 4 pin power to sata?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 4 pin power to sata, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 4 pin power to sata, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 4 pin power to sata. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 4 pin power to sata buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 4 pin power to sata currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 4 pin power to sata has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 4 pin power to sata?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 4 pin power to sata.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 4 pin power to sata objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 4 pin power to sata.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 4 pin power to sata, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 4 pin power to sata is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 4 pin power to sata information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 4 pin power to sata is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.