The Best 3 pin fan speed controller of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 3 pin fan speed controller but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 3 pin fan speed controller in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Moving variable speed control
- Click on/off
- 12 inch tail on 3 pin side
- 7 inch tail on 4 pin molex power side
- Designed to work with DC 12V fans. Will fit most standard DC fans with standard 12V 3 Pin connector
- Output Voltage: 5V ~ 11V +/- 2%
- Allowable Wattage: 6W or Lower
- Connector: 3 Pin
- Package: RETAIL
- ✪ SATA Cooling Fan Splitter Suit for 12V 3Pin fan (8 channels).Using SATA interface.Support the fan operation at the same time, solve the lack of motherboard interface, and focus on processing the fan wire.
- ✪ Suit for 12V 3Pin fan (8 channels).Using SATA interface.Support the fan operation at the same time, solve the lack of motherboard interface, and focus on processing the fan wire.
- ✪ Built-in double-sided adhesive: This compact HUB easily fits inside your pc case. It can be used to fix the hub in the chassis.
- ✪ 8 way without speed measurement and PWM function, you can manually adjust the gear position, start the fan at full speed (LOW) or low speed (LOW), or turn off the fan.
- ✪ EASY INSTALLATION:It is very easy to setup. Connect your RGB items to the hub, connect the included cable to any pin on the hub then connect the other end to any RGB header on your motherboard and lastly connect a SATA cable from your PSU to the hub to provide power.
- Controller for three speed modes: Silent, Balanced, Performance
- Magnetic housing for easy installation. Dual protection design.
- PWM for all fans (3pin or 4pin). Supports up to 8 fans or more (with optional Y-Splitters).
- Includes y-splitter for 3pin and 4pin fans. 400mm SATA power cable
- Low profile design
- Type: Large 4 Pin IDE Molex 1 to 8 Way Cooling Fan Splitter Hub
- 3 Level Speed Controller: Low Speed, High Speed, and Power OFF.
- Input: Large 4 Pin IDE power supply interface port, connect to your PC computer.
- Output: 8 way fan interface ports, fits for 12V 3pin / 4pin cooling fan, can be used as speed controller or fan splitter hub.
- Installation: With thickened 3M glue on the PCB back, you can fix it on your PC case firmly.
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- “No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
- SPECTACULAR LIGHTING EFFECTS - Features include interchangeable RGB/ARGB lighting control, multiple LED modes, as well as colour and speed adjustments.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - The Cooler Master ARGB Controller includes a fan-signal wire, case-restart wire, motherboard restart wired, 4-Pin RGB connector, 4-Pin motherboard connector, USB header connector, USB adapter, ARGB 3-Pin motherboard connector, thermal detection wire, and 4 ARGB 3-pin connectors
- THERMAL DETECTION FUNCTION - When connected via the thermal detection cable, real-time temperatures can be monitored and displayed through colour lighting effects.
- IN-FRAME MAGNETS - The slim case can be attached to any metallic surface.
- VERSATILE SYSTEM HUB - Can connect to either 4-Pin RGB or 3-Pin ARGB compatible motherboards (ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light or ASRock Polychrome) or function as an independent controller instead.
- Increase speed to reduce computer part temperature when computer parts are busy.
- Reduce speed to reduce noise & power consumption when computer parts are free.
- The fan can be connected to 6 way 3PIN/4pin interfaces for speed adjustment.
- The governor is installed in the PCI position of the chassis, which is convenient for installation and does not take up space.
- PCI bracket available to install fan speed controller.Adjustable knob available to adjust cooling fan revolution speed.
- [🌹 SPECIFICATION ] Size:75.6x48.7 mm/2.9x1.9 inches (L*W);Max Current: Not exceed 1A for 1 way, not exceed 10A for total 10 ways;Package Weight:23g;Package Content: 1 Set(1x Red Delicated CPU Fan Interface, 9x Black Conventional PWM Fan Interface,1x 4 Pin IDE Power Interface and 1x PWM Interface for Connecting to CPU FAN Interface On Motherboard)
- [🌹 HIGH FUNCTION ] The connected 4-pin fan can be adjusted at the same time, but only when connected to the PWM interface can support speed measurement, and at the same time, the speed of the fan can be adjusted through temperature control. The 3-pin fan does not have a PWM function, so its operating speed cannot be adjusted.
- [🌹 DESIGN ] The red interface is connected to the CPU fan, and the black interface is connected to the PWM fan interface.Be careful not to connect them incorrectly.(NOTE:Since the motherboard can only receive one speed signal, the remaining 9 conventional fan interfaces have PWM function, but no speed signal. )
- [🌹APPLICATION ] Applicable to 12V, 4-pin PWM fan or 3-pin fan on the motherboard, the purpose is to expand the 4-pin fan 4-pin interface, and to solve the shortcomings of the lack of motherboard fan interface.
- [🌹 INSTALLION ] The installation method is very simple. The high-viscosity double-sided tape is attached to the back of the hub PCB. You can paste it in a flat and suitable position.
How Do You Buy The Best 3 pin fan speed controller of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 3 pin fan speed controller? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 3 pin fan speed controller, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 3 pin fan speed controller available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 3 pin fan speed controller that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 3 pin fan speed controller?
- What benefits are there with buying an 3 pin fan speed controller?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 3 pin fan speed controller?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 3 pin fan speed controller, much less the best one?
- Which 3 pin fan speed controller are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 3 pin fan speed controller?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 3 pin fan speed controller, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 3 pin fan speed controller, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 3 pin fan speed controller. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 3 pin fan speed controller buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 3 pin fan speed controller currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 3 pin fan speed controller has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 3 pin fan speed controller?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 3 pin fan speed controller.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 3 pin fan speed controller objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 3 pin fan speed controller.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 3 pin fan speed controller, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 3 pin fan speed controller is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 3 pin fan speed controller information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 3 pin fan speed controller is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.