The Best 10gbe copper nic of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 10gbe copper nic but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 10gbe copper nic in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Ethernet Controller:10GbE Dual Copper RJ45 Ports, Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports.
- Cabling Type: RJ-45 Category-6 up to 55 m; Category-6A up to 100 m, PCIe v2.1 (5.0GT/s), X8 Lane, also work for PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000Base-T networks simplifies the transition to 10GbE. Including Low Profile Bracket and Full Height Bracket.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux 5/6, ESX/ESXi*. Storage over Ethernet: iSCSI, FCoE, NFS.
- Directly download driver from CD. ipolex provide 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. Any questions, welcome to contact us.
- 10GbE Converged Network Adapter(NIC) with INTEL ELX550AT2 controller. ❤❤5-YEAR WARRANTY❤❤
- Dual 10GBASE-T port 10G network card, data rate per port: 100Mb/1GbE/10GbE.
- PCI Express v3.0 (8.0GT/s) (Compatible with 1.1/2.0), X4/X8/X16 Lane.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Card come with Low-profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket.
- Network Operating Systems (NOS) Software Support: Windows Server* 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012 R2 Core;Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 Core; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008 R2 Core; Linux* Stable Kernel version 2.6.32/3x; Linux* RHEL 6.5 and RHEL 7.0; Linux* SLES 11 SP3 and SLES 12; FreeBSD* 9 and FreeBSD* 10; UEFI* 2.1; UEFI* 2.3; VMware ESXi 5.1 (Limited Functionality); VMware ESXi 5.5
- Equipped with 10Gtek controller chip which make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2019, Linux, FreeBSD* 9 and FreeBSD* 10, UEFI* 2.1, UEFI* 2.3, VMware ESXi 5.1 (Limited Functionality), VMware ESXi 5.5.
- Single copper RJ45 ports(100MbE/1GbE/10GbE) let you connect to network cable for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCIe v3.0 (8.0GT/s) (Compatible with 2.0 and 1.1), X4/X8/X16 Lane.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE X4 PCI-E Network Card X550-10G-1T (compare to Intel X550-T1) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
- Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2 10GBASE-T Dual Port Passive heatsink Pie 21 (5Gt/s) Standard Cat6a cabling with RJ45 connectors
- Design that delivers high availability scalability and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Made in Taiwan
- Low cost low power 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) performance for the entire data center
- Standard CAT-6a cabling with RJ45 connectors
- Equipped with original Intel X540 controller chip which supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) performance more stably for the entire datacenter.
- PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane; suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Cabling Type: RJ-45 Category-6 up to 55m; Category-6A up to 100m. Low Profile Bracket and Full Height Bracket are available.
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10GbE.
- Network Operating Systems (NOS) Software Support: Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*. Backed by ❤❤5-YEAR WARRANTY❤❤.
- 📡 FLYPROFiber focuses on fiber optic trasceivers for 12 years. We produce high quality transceivers, every 10GBase-T transceiver has been tested for 26 steps before shipping.
- 📡 This 10GBASE-T SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Module Cisco can be fully compatible with Cisco SFP-10G-T-S/Meraki MA-SFP-10G-T, Netgear, Ubiquiti, Supermicro, Linksys, QNAP, Unifi, Broadcom, D-Link, TP-Link and other open switches, and used in fiber switches, routers, NIC, media converters, servers and other fiber equipment with 10Gb sfp+ ports.
- 📡 FLYPROFiber 10GBase-T SFP+ RJ45 Copper Module supports 10Gbs/1000Mbps transfer speed for max distance 30m with CAT6A/CAT7 cable, 10G SFP+ to RJ45 copper connector.
- 📡 Fully hot-pluggable, plug into 10G sfp+ port then work, and remove by pulling it out from the port via the quadrate ring at the end of the 10Gbase-T RJ45 connector.
- 📡30-day free return, 5-year warranty, and lifetime technical support, FREE metal box included for each 10GBase-T copper module.
- Compatibility - fit for Arista SFP-10GE-T and other open switchs, please contact us, any product quality and compatibility issues
- Main Specs - only support 10Gb/s data rate (not support 100/1000M) up to 30m, copper RJ45 connector, for CAT6A/CAT7 cable
- Easy to use & Durable - Plug and play, hot-pluggable. Rotate the ring latch down at 90 degree angle to unlock, then pulling transceiver out from switch
- High Quality - All of products are manufactured under strict quality control system, every module has been tested one by one on different switches before shipping, to ensure compatibility with different brand of switch
- After-sales Service - 30 days Free-Returned, 3 years Free Warranty and lifetime technology support, please contact us, any product quality and compatibility issues
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | Link Aggregation | VLAN | Full profile | 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
- SFP+ copper cable 10-Gigabit Ethernet capable (10GbE/10GBASE-CU ).
- Equivalent to Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M, work with 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit Ethernet slot of Cisco Series Switches, Servers, NIC.
- Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) twinax cable.
- This Twinaxial cable is a hot-swappable input/output device.
- Offer a highly cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
How Do You Buy The Best 10gbe copper nic of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 10gbe copper nic? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 10gbe copper nic, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 10gbe copper nic available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 10gbe copper nic that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 10gbe copper nic?
- What benefits are there with buying an 10gbe copper nic?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 10gbe copper nic?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 10gbe copper nic, much less the best one?
- Which 10gbe copper nic are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 10gbe copper nic?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 10gbe copper nic, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 10gbe copper nic, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 10gbe copper nic. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 10gbe copper nic buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 10gbe copper nic currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 10gbe copper nic has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 10gbe copper nic?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 10gbe copper nic.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 10gbe copper nic objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 10gbe copper nic.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 10gbe copper nic, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 10gbe copper nic is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 10gbe copper nic information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 10gbe copper nic is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.