The Best 1070 graphics cards of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 1070 graphics cards but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 1070 graphics cards in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5 and card dimension(mm)-6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1
- Memory Clock: 8108 MHz (oc mode) ; Memory 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) , Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0. DirectX Version Support - 12, OpenGL Version Support- 4.5, Multi-GPU Technology - SLI, 2-Way
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1797 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Completely adjustable RGB LED using EVGA Precision XOC
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- Double BIOS. Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 1759 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory powered by NVIDIA Pascal. Dimensions- 11.73 x 5.28 x 2.07 Inch
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across asus Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II optimizes cooling performance using three axial fans to maximize airflow and two 4-pin headers for targeted system cooling
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. Power requirement: 500W
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5 Memory 256-bit Memory interface
- Core Clock: OC mode boost Clock 1822 MHz, gaming mode boost Clock 1784 MHz
- Max digital resolution - 7680x4320@60hz
- Display connectors – DP1.4 x 3, HDMI 2.0b, dl-dvi-d
- 1860 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery
- Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate
- New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4 pin GPU controlled PWM fan headers
- DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing blade fans
- VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- 1721 MHz boost Clock with 8GB GDDR5
- Dual-fan cooling provides double airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- 4K and VR ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- GPU TWEAK II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface. Refer user manual below.
- Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade super alloy power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs
- Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features
- Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA Game Works that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
- Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment
- The GeForce GTX 1070 Ti balances sleek angles and thermals for a cooler design—both inside and out
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready. Supports up to 4 displays
- 4K ready, game ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0B, 1 x DL-DVI-D
- New pascal architecture
- 8gb 256-bit gddr5.supported os:
- Virtual reality ready
- 1x dual-link dvi, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost clock 1708 MHz
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Power consumption - 180 W
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D
- Recommended PSU: 500W
How Do You Buy The Best 1070 graphics cards of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1070 graphics cards? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1070 graphics cards, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1070 graphics cards available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1070 graphics cards that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1070 graphics cards?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1070 graphics cards?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1070 graphics cards?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1070 graphics cards, much less the best one?
- Which 1070 graphics cards are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1070 graphics cards?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 1070 graphics cards, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 1070 graphics cards, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 1070 graphics cards. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 1070 graphics cards buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 1070 graphics cards currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1070 graphics cards has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 1070 graphics cards?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1070 graphics cards.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1070 graphics cards objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1070 graphics cards.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1070 graphics cards, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1070 graphics cards is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 1070 graphics cards information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 1070 graphics cards is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.